1) In September 1999, Continental Airlines promoted a woman pilot to the airline's senior vice president of flight operations.Who was she?
Captain Janice Jackson
Captain Mary Leer
Captain Deborah McCoy
Captain Alice Schultz
2) Who was the first person to demonstrate a parachute to the U.S. Army, at San Diego, California. in 1915?
3) In what year was the ISA+21 (International Society of Women Airline Pilots) formed?
4) In April 1919 she became the first person to fly air mail in the Philippines. She was?
5) Who was the first American woman to fly an aerobatic routine in August 1920?
6) In 1934, who was the first woman to circumnavigate South America, and the first woman to fly over the treacherous Andes Mountains?
7) What year did the Secretary of the Navy announces authorization of aviation training for women?
8) In 1968 who was the first African American woman hired as an Air Traffic Controller?
9) In 1974, who was the first woman hired as a pilot by Piedmont Airlines?
Cheryl Faye Peters
10) Who was the first woman to graduate from the U.S. Naval Test Pilot School and also became the first female member of the Society of Experimental Test Pilots in 1983?