1) Who was the Ninety-Nines first president?
2) Who was the first woman pilot to have a parachute save her life and
become enrolled in the Caterpillar Club (Sep 1928)?
Fay Gillis Wells
3) Along with Dick Rutan she set a world record for an around the world
non-stop, non-refueled flight. Who was this woman pilot?
4) In what year was this record set?
5) How many hours in the air did this flight take?
None of the above
6) The US Air Force admitted women to flight school in what year?
7) Who was the first woman to earn her wings in this first class?
8) Who was the first woman appointed to head the FAA?
9) Who was the first woman to fly a helicopter?
Jean Ross Howard
10) Who was the first woman to win the National Aerobatic Championship
three years in a row?
Dorothy Hester Stenzel