1) In 1934, Helen Richey was the first women pilot hired by a scheduled airline. What airline hired her?
2) What type of aircraft did she fly?
Fokker F-10A Tri-Motor
Lockheed 12E Electra
3) Who was the first woman to make a night flight on September 4, 1911?
Anne Morrow Lindbergh
4) Who was the first woman to solo a heavier-than-air craft on September 2, 1910?
5) Who was the first American woman credited with piloting her own balloon (7/4/1880)?
6) Who was the first woman to solo in a balloon (1798)?
7) Who was the first woman to solo a dirigible (7/9/03)?
Aida de Acosta
8) Who was the first woman to fly across America as a passenger in October, 1922?
9) Who was the first woman to fly across the Atlantic as a passenger (6/28/28)?
10) Who were the first civilian pilots to refuel in midair (1/29)?
Bobbi Trout/Elinor Smith
Elinor Smith/Helen Richey
Louise Thaden/Frances Marsalis
Amelia Earhart/Viola Gentry